Want something compact, easy on the eyes, and traveler-friendly? Then try The Bellamy.
It's a backpack made with the finest premium top grain cowhide leather. This is the most durable, thickest and most sought after cut of leather.
It's thoughtfully made by having an incredible six different storage compartments to accommodate all your gear in place.
There are three slots in the main compartment - one large for your books, a small umbrella and clothes. Then one small zipper pocket for personal stuff and another padded laptop sleeve to fit any laptop up to 15 inches.
On the outside are two side pockets that would hold your drink and water bottle. There's also the front pocket to keep your mobile phone or table easy to access.
To make sure you stay comfortable no matter how long your commute, The Bellamy have padded shoulder straps attached to it and fully adjustable to your need .
It's time to try this new companion. Go for The Bellamy today.
- Made from premium top grain cowhide leather
- Quality hardware and premium stitching
- Shoulder straps are fully adjustable
- Main compartment opens once the push clips are open with a zipper
- The main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve and a zipper pocket
- Two side pockets for water bottle or umbrella
- One front zipper pocket for mobile devices and tablet.
- Interior padded sleeve fits up to a 15 inch laptop (diagonal measurement)
- Dimensions: 15.8" H x 4.7" W x 11.4" L
- Weight: 4lbs
Shipping and Returns
This item is currently eligible for Free Shipping to the US only.
Please note that there is currently a delay on the delivery time of this item to the United States. The current average delivery time of this item is between 7-15 working days.
Returns are easy and hassle-free. Simply return your item within 30 days to receive a refund.
30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
All purchases from our store come with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
Got your eye on something? Try it out for 30 days. If it's not for you, just return it to us and we'll refund the full amount of your order. And we promise, no hard feelings!